Stirling Dental Centre is an experienced family practice that provides a variety of dental treatments. Our skilled dentists and dental hygienists are dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our patients.
Learn About Our Treatments
We offer a wide range of dental treatments, including the following:
- Restorations and Fillings: Restore the appearance, function, and integrity of your teeth with procedures like cosmetic resporations, porcelain crowns and inlays, veneers, gold inlays and onlays and bonded fillings.
- Root Canals: Remove infected tissues and save your teeth with this pain-relieving endodontic procedure.
- Crowns and Bridges: Protect damaged teeth with crowns, or replace missing teeth with bridges anchored to surrounding healthy teeth.
- Implants: Surgically replace missing teeth with a titanium post implant set in bone under the gumline for a natural-looking smile more permanent than dentures.
- Complete and Partial Dentures: Replace an entire row of teeth, top or bottom, with complete dentures, or replace just a few teeth with partial dentures.
- Extractions: Remove an infected or irreparably damaged tooth with reduced pain and discomfort, due to our numbing procedure.
We strive to be as gentle as possible with all of our dental treatments; and we also offer nitrous oxide sedation to further reduce patient anxiety.
Prepare for Your Appointment
Our dental treatments require minimal preparation for patients. If you have any concerns about your upcoming procedure, you should talk directly with one of our dental professionals to learn more about the treatment and to relieve anxieties. If you plan to be sedated for your procedure, arrange for a family member or friend to drive you to and from the dentist. Finally, discuss the insurance process or payment plan opportunities with one of our staff members ahead of time so that you can financially prepare for your treatment.
Call 613-395-2800 or complete our online form to schedule your appointment today!